The Cost Control Manager will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Coordinating with any concern department to get proper results for financial reports, inventory control and margin analysis, and, raising constructive feedback to all concerned and management, and, handling standard cost set up.
- Preparing financial reports for headquarters and helping the manager prepare budgets & plans.
- Submitting cost & profitability reports to the Sales team and submitting quotations to customers.
- Preparing feedback reports for concerned departments for controlling purposes by using budgets or commitments.
- Supporting the team and relevant organizations in relation to new implementation systems or tools which are related to the function.
- Managing and providing advice to the Controller team in relation to costing and controlling functions and month end closing to ensure the booking of all activities in the right account and on time within the target of 2 days.
- Ensuring the accuracy of more than 200 M THB annual budgets.
- Ensuring more than 20 reposts are be finished within 4 working days after the end of the month.
- Ensuring the accuracy of more than 300 M THB outstanding inventory.
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or any related field (Accounting, Finance, Costing or Economics).
- At least 8 years working experience in cost controlling in a manufacturing company.
- 3 -5 years’ operating SAP FI/CO/MM.
- Leadership and people management skills. Project management skills.
- Good systematic and analytical thinking with good data analysis and reporting skills.
- Good command of both spoken & written English and computer literate.
Our client offers a benefits package including group life and health insurance, a variable annual bonus, transportation service, and the opportunity to be part of this growing company.