Our client is a leading electronics manufacturer. They now require a well-organised person who is active, dynamic, hands-on and has a good personality to work in the position of Cost Manager.
- Assisting with month-end closing; analysing direct materials and cost accounting data, explaining fluctuations in time for the closing and analysing inventory and variances.
- Reviewing and analysing margin, inventory and variance reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Conducting research and performing analytical studies of cost and profitability.
- Providing accurate up-to-date standard costing, working with the production and master data teams to ensure costing reflects appropriate BOMs.
- Preparing investment feasibility studies to evaluate investment worthiness.
- Coordinating with the IT department on system issues, maintenance and development of necessary reports and functionality.
- Producing regular cost reports, ad-hoc reports and advising management of any forecast cost overruns as quickly as possible to allow corrective actions to be taken in a timely manner.
- Partnering with the cost saving team to support proper calculations of cost savings
- Highlighting areas of cost concern and suggesting areas of improvement.
- Maintaining internal controls relating to costing functions and assisting with cycle counts and physical inventory checks.
- Working in special projects as required.
- Thai national, age 33-45 years old.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 5 years’ experience in cost management and analysis in an international company.
- Experience of the SAP system.
- Good English communication skills (writing and speaking).
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056