A provider of electrical rack assemblies and enclosures, wiring harnesses and cable assemblies as well as integrated control solutions, we are seeking a Cost / Quotation Engineer who will be able to undertake the following duties:
- Reviewing customer specifications and requests in order to generate design and manufacturing costs in order to present suitable quotations.
- Presenting specifications, designs, prototypes and production costs to the Management team for review.
- Reviewing and validating costs for the Engineering Department and presenting to the Finance Team for confirmation.
- Participating in the review of specifications for new products in order to contribute to overall costing and the preparation of quotations.
- Thai national, 25 – 35 years old.
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in an Electrical / Electronic Engineering discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in a Cost / Quotation Engineering function.
- Good command of English is essential.
A competitive basic salary is on offer together with additional benefits and the opportunity to work with a European customer base.