Our client is a leading service provider and manufacturer of food machinery. They also provide consulting services on their machinery. They branches in Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and Sri Lanka. They are now looking for a qualified candidate to join them in the position of Costing Manager.
- Verifying and controlling project costs, service costs and sales costs.
- Performing cost summarizations and analyzing the variance between the budget cost and actual costs of production.
- Summarizing profits and losses of company projects.
- Reporting and analyzing actual versus budget.
- Preparing budget and forecast reports for the company.
- Preparing monthly financial reports.
- Preparing finance reports and P&L analyses for month-end closings.
- Ensuring timely submission of all internal reports for management to review.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience with accounting and management.
- Cost accounting qualifications.
- At least 5 years in an Accounting or Finance role, especially with costing in the Construction Project field.
- Experience in a Construction Service Company.
- Good command of written and spoken English.