Our client’s company is a leading manufacturer and distributor of toy products. The company has been established since 2006 and has continued expanding into export markets. Our client is seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Country Director.
- Developing strategic implementation plan(s), detailing key objectives, tasks, timelines and budgets.
- Identifying new business development opportunities within the market.
- Managing all operations including taking responsibility for net sales, gross margin and operating income target.
- Monitoring competitors’ activities and market trends and regularly reporting on those trends.
- Motivating, coaching and developing staff and sales team to hit business targets using sound people management strategies.
- Coordinating and following up on assignments with internal and external parties
- Handling special projects as assigned
- Reporting directly to the President
- Traveling occasionally to Japan on business
- Thai nationality, preferably male, aged 35 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years sales, marketing or international business experience with at least 3 of those years at the management level.
- Work experience involving FMCG products is a plus
- Excellent strategic skills, logical mind-set and proactive.
- Flexible to change and willing to travel.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management and leadership skills.
- Can work both independently and as a team-player.
- Excellent presentation and English communication skills. Japanese is an advantage.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW