Our client is a leading international exhibition organiser in Thailand. The company provides a wide range of exhibition services and is now looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Country Finance & Accounting Manager.
- Facilitating the management of project teams on Business Planning, Budgetingand Forecasting processes, challenging their assumptions as appropriate, and assisting them to develop sound annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Acting as a representative of Thailand’s office and taking a business partner role with the management team to drive performance through the provision of insightful and actionable analysis.
- Establishing relevant KPIs and metrics, identifying and making suggestions for better performance.
- Being responsible for all aspects of finance and accounting, management reporting, forecasting, budgeting, taxation, treasury, audit compliance and cash flow management.
- Ensuring the on time filing of statutory accounts and tax returns.
- Facilitating working capital and cash management through cash flow forecasts.
- Being responsible for timely repatriation as well as cash optimization.
- Ensuring group policies are followed and group quality standards and deadlines are met as well as ensuring strong financial processes and controls are in place.
- Building, developing and coaching the team.
- Ensuring prompt follow up and resolution of improvements as requested by Internal Audit and External Auditors.
- Monitoring new event launches and tracking performance.
- Preparing month-end analysis and commentary.
- Arranging and reviewing budgets, QFs and event plans with project teams and managing relevant system uploads
- Handling any ad hoc assignments.
- Male or female, Thai nationality only, age 35–45 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- CPA certified.
- At least 10 years’ of accounting experience and at least 6 years’ experience in a managerial role, preferably in a service provider business or similar.
- Background in a multinational company (MNC) is preferable.
- Must have very good English skills.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills. Previous experience with financial consolidation systems is beneficial (Hyperion or HFM).
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change.
- Dedicated person with a high level of integrity
- Active, strong leadership skills, service minded and well-organised.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to perform well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056