Out client is a major, global, consumer product manufacturer and supplier with operations in countries all across the world. With strong growth over the last 5 years, they continue to develop their business in the Thai market and offer industry-leading products to their customers in construction and architecture. As part of the on-going development of their team, they are now looking for a new Country HR Manager to lead the business forward. This opportunity is ideal for dynamic, changed-focused individuals, who are ready to challenge themselves and develop HR policies and processes for the company across the country.
- Combing all strategic and operational management of major HR functions.
- Developing new HR policies and procedures to facilitate change in the company; special attention is required on staff engagement and retention.
- Conducting salary reviews and recommendations to develop the sales commission structure and incentives package.
- Conducting skill gap analyses to develop the performance of the commercial teams.
- Performing leadership analyses and restructuring.
- Collecting and analyzing human resources data to drive policy changes within the company.
- Engaging managers and supervisors to drive and successfully implement new HR strategies.
- At least 10 years of HR Management experience, with good experience in a business with a significant proportion of the workforce in sales or client-facing roles.
- Experience managing all of the main HR functions and driving HR policies and procedural changes.
- A hands-on, active, problem-solving manager, who is able to positively engage with and influence all levels from ground-level staff up to senior managers.
- An operational and strategic attitude and must enjoy getting out of the office and working closely staff from all levels of the organization.
- This position is open to Thai nationals only.
- A good command of written and spoken English is essential.
The successful candidate will receive a good remuneration and benefits package and will be provided with the opportunity to have a real impact on the HR development of the company. We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resumes and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.