The overall responsibility is to generate and follow up on robot and robot systems leads and develop business with end customers and System Integrators for robotic products, systems, and services.
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and implement plan to penetrate target list of end customers in the territory.
- Identify, qualify, acquire, and develop 2-3 capable and successful channel partners in the territory.
- Submit complete and accurate proposal and forecast information.
- Utilize value base selling techniques with customers and demonstrate ROI sales approach to key customers.
- Readiness to do what it takes to develop a customer base, including cold calls if necessary.
- Build relationships with Integrators, partners, colleagues and customers.
- Operate with integrity, transparency and openness.
- Bachelor degree or higher in any related field.
- Proven experiences in selling robot automation equipment for automotive industry.
- Previous robotics sales experience.
- Previous automation or capital equipment sales experience.
- Experience working with a variety of levels of customer personnel from Management to Labour.
- Ability to professionally and technically represent in front of customers.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain large and small customer accounts.
- Proven experience in a matrix sales organization and ability to work autonomous.
- PC proficiency to include MS applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience working in a results driven role.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and speaking and listening to the customer).