Our client is a leading, global styrenics supplier with a focus on styrene monomer, polystyrene, ABS Standard and styrenic specialties.
- Establishing sales and marketing strategies and pricing guidelines.
- Improving market position and profitability.
- Planning, implementing and reviewing policies and procedures concerning daily company operations.
- Managing the operations environment and ensuring expenses align with budget.
- Managing cash flow, credit arrangements and company reporting.
- Building a professional and competent team, fostering employee motivation and improving staff performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Chemistry or Business administration.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing Management.
- Proven track record of success in the Chemical or a related industry.
- Good English communication skills.