Our client is a multinational trader of chemicals. Our client has many branches in the world and due to their continued growth, they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of Credit Analyst (Chinese Speaking).
- Evaluating the credit risk of customers.
- Establish the financial position of clients, determining credit limits and managing modes of payment.
- Highlighting customer credit issues (DSO and risk allocation) to the sales teams.
- Keeping track of overdue accounts and communicating any cash flow observations.
- Working with the Legal Department on litigation matters and actions to be taken on bad debts.
- Preparing charts highlighting client risks and reporting monthly on cash activity.
- Male or Female, age 25-30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Credit Analyst.
- Good commend of Chinese (HSK5 up).
- Good command of English.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056