Our client is a professional financial services and consulting firm with clients in Thailand and overseas. Their main goal is to assist their clients improve, innovate and grow businesses sustainably. They are looking for a Credit Analyst (Feasibility Study) to join their finance team.
- Gathering financial and accounting information from various types of client for analysis.
- Evaluating clients’ credit data and financial statements in order to determine the degree of risk involved in lending money to them.
- Preparing reports about the degree of risk in lending money.
- Analyzing client records and using the data to recommend payment plans.
- Evaluating the financial status of clients by producing financial ratios.
- Conferring with clients to verify their financial/credit transactions and to resolve their complaints.
- Planning and producing financial feasibility study reports for clients in order to determine their potential ability to make loan repayments; providing suggestions for improvement.
- Performing cash flow projections.
- Determining cost of operations by using collected operational data.
- Reporting directly to a Chief Analyst.
- Male or female, Thai nationality only, aged 25 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Economics, Finance or related field.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience; feasibility study, corporate finance, corporate credit analysis, banking or due diligence.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Good command of English.
- Able to travel upcountry from time to time