- Analyse daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual cash inflow forecasts.
- Ensure sufficient cash for payments, and deposit excess cash for interest.
- Maintain good relationship with bank.
- Utilize banking services to lower funding costs, such as using bank guarantees to replace retention.
- Manage to minimize overdue‐receivables and increase cash inflow.
- Manage the credit terms in line with company policies.
- Ensure receivable queries from customers are promptly and properly resolved, and provide professional feedback to customers and internal related parties.
- Ensure all invoices and related documents are valid to be able to collect money within timeframe.
Credit control policy
- Ensure all customer accounts are in line with group policies, and minimize risk of non‐collection.
- Ensure all customer master files are updated annually, and ensure compliance with company policies.
- Ensure proper customer ratings and related information are maintained and updated in timely fashion and the ratings are agreed to by BU heads.
- Ensure all documents had been verified and approved with proper filing.
- At least 10 years of experience in Accounting or Finance with cash management and collection experience in a trading business
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Good English and computer skills, preferably in ERP system.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- Proactive thinker with a ‘can do’ attitude.