Our client is one of the leading providers of construction materials used in buildings and factories. They are currently looking for suitable candidates for the position of Credit Control Manager.
- Managing risk by performing AR analysis.
- Creating AR overdue reports and following up on overdue payments with CSR and Sales personnel.
- Providing consultancy, to staff and customers, on issues, such as customers’ payments, billing, discounts and such like.
- Controlling and managing credit on overdue AR accounts.
- Ensuring the accuracy of each AR transaction, from a transaction level through to disclosure in the financial statements.
- Reviewing bad debt allowances on a monthly basis.
- Approving billing before sending to customers.
- Producing a monthly summary report detailing service revenue of the installation team, by customer.
- Producing a monthly summary report highlighting slow moving and dead stock.
- Monitoring due dates, changing payment dates and arrangements when appropriate.
- Monitoring and controlling special and disputed GL transactions.
- Reviewing sales orders from domestic customers with overdue balances, advising the Sales Department on whether to release orders.
- Coordinating with banks and preparing the necessary documents to support the BG claims process.
- Confirming AR outstanding balances with the auditor at year-end.
- Female, age 30-40 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or Finance.
- 5-8 years’ experience in a credit control and finance related role.
- Good multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Computer literate.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056