Our client is a technology provider of plant, equipment and related services for the processing of basic foods and manufacturing of high grade materials. They are a global market leader in the supply ofwheat, flour and grain handling installations, rice mills, animal feed-mills, pasta and chocolate production lines and aluminium die casting systems. The core technologies used are mechanical and thermal process engineering.
- Leading, mentoring and supporting two CS teams, based in Bangkok and Saraburi.
- Managing Spare Part and Service Contract Sales to ensure a healthy margin.
- Supporting the CS Manager with any assigned tasks.
- Developing a proactive team supporting the company’s goals and targets.
- Managing complaints.
- Ensuring efficient processing of Contracts, Total Care, Service and Spare Parts (quotations and sales orders).
- Following-up appropriately and updating transactions into SAP in real time.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Processing all billable service work effectively and efficiently.
- Ensuring Total Care and Contracts are managed effectively, checking that all requirements are met.
- Providing key reporting on a monthly basis.
- Thai national, male or female, 30-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years in a front line customer service role, 2 or 3 years at supervisor level.
- Industrial service experience.
- Car owner with driving license.
- Ability to travel to Saraburi province.
- Good English skills, both writing and speaking.
- Computer literacy, SAP knowledge is an advantage.