Our client is a leading importer and distributor of premium food products. Due to business expansion they are now seeking candidates for the position of Customer Service Administrator.
- Handling sales order processes, including purchase orders, payments and invoice issue.
- Monitoring order fulfillment, stock control and delivery services.
- Supporting customer order enquiries via telephone and email.
- Processing all sales-related documents, e.g. Sales and Customer reports.
- Coordinating with cross-functional areas; Warehouse, Finance, Customer Service, Logistics and Fulfillment services.
- Female, not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- 2-3 years work experience in administration, customer service or sales will be an advantage.
- Must be able to work accurately and efficiently.
- Result orientated and a good team player.
- A positive and can-do attitude with a pleasant personality.
- Service-minded, customer-oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Fluent in English.