Our client is an Outsourcing Center for Insurance Services, such as auto insurance and health insurance. They are looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Customer Service Coordinator.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls to obtain customer information, including names, addresses and any other information required.
- Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote products, services and charitable causes.
- Explain the products and services to potential customers.
- Deliver scripted sales pitches to the customer.
- Adjust scripted sales pitches to meet needs of specific individuals.
- Handle customer questions and enquiries.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service enquiries.
- Record customer details, transactions and input information into the system.
- Conduct customer and marketing surveys.
- Maintain attendance in accordance with defined shift schedules.
- Maintain the customer database by recording accurate information into the system.
- Update job knowledge by participating in training opportunities and update information on the benefits and conditions offerings to customers on a regular basis.
- Participate in coaching sessions provided by Supervisor.
- Male or Female, 23 - 35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- At least 2 years experience in customer service (insurance, banking or telecoms).
- Good verbal and written communication in English & Thai.
- Basic computer knowledge of MS Office.
- Be able to work on shift-roster, 5 days a week.
- Good team worker.