Our client is an Outsourcing Associate Center for insurance services, such as auto insurance and health insurance. They are looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position Customer Service Coordinator.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls to obtain customer information, including name, address or any information set by the company
- Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote products, services and charitable causes
- Explain the product or service to potential customers
- Deliver a scripted sales pitch to the customer
- Adjust the scripted sales pitch to meet needs of specific individuals
- Handle customer questions or enquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service enquiries
- Record customer details, transactions and input details into the system
- Conduct customer and marketing surveys
- Maintain the customer database by recording accurate information into the system
- Update job knowledge by participating in training opportunities
- Update the benefits and conditions offerings to the customer on regular basis
- Participate in coaching sessions provided by Supervisor
- Male or Female, 23 - 35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least 2 years experience in customer service (insurance, banking or telecoms)
- Good verbal and written communication in English & Thai
- Basic computer knowledge of MS Office.
- Be able to work on a shift-roster for 5 days a week.
- Good team working skills