Our client is a manufacturer and distributor of chemical products. They are now seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Customer Service Manager.
- Overseeing the Customer Service Function to ensure the delivery of excellent customer service to both external and internal customers.
- Acting as the cross-functional contact for the Sales Team in respect of supporting customer issues and driving improvement.
- Developing, coaching and training the customer service team to ensure they are able to deliver their best performance in order to accomplish objectives as assigned.
- Tracking departmental KPI’s on a daily basis and communicating with the team and agreeing corrective actions where necessary.
- Taking the lead on projects and initiatives relating to customer service matters, tracking progress and providing regular communication to all stakeholders.
- Preparing and directing the preparation of activity reports, statistics and management reports.
- Establishing, recommending and implementing policies to ensure quality, and the timely and efficient design of customer oriented services.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5years’ experience in a customer service management role.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Customer focused and good project management skills.
- Fluent in business English (writing and speaking).