- Providing exceptional service to both domestic and international customers.
- Managing and handling customer complaints and providing solutions in order to meet customer satisfaction.
- Managing the volume of incoming calls.
- Monitoring to improve work process communication in department complaint handling and error reduction.
- Coaching and setting up training on products/systems and on communication.
- Making CRM workflow and system improvements.
- Serving as a liaison while being solely responsible for coordinating with internal teams, hospitals, doctors, brokers/partners, customers and other external parties on any issues/matters relating to the customer as necessary and following up when required until fully resolved.
- Preparing and distributing customer activity reports.
- Building sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- At least 5 years of experience in a customer service role at an insurance business.
- Experience in managing a team will be an advantage.
- Experience in implementing a customer service system will be an advantage.
- Experience of implementing KPIs, salary structures and career path development will be an add advantage.
- Able to work cross-functionally.
- Good communication in English (speaking and writing).
- Computer proficient (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).