Our client is a successful Japanese wellness service provider in Bangkok. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Japanese national to manage their business operations.
- Managing operations of the reception and customer service teams.
- Ensuring service quality standards are met.
- Managing the operation to exceed customer expectations.
- Solving and handling customer complaints.
- Instructing in product knowledge and Japanese culture.
- Creating and developing service operations to meet sales targets.
- Performing other duties as requested.
- Japanese nationality, ability to speak Thai and English is essential.
- Female, age 35 - 43 years.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in liberal arts, hotel management, hospitality, business administration or related fields.
- At least 5 years Front Office experience in hotels, service apartments, real estate or spas.
- Knowledge of OMOTENASHI.
- Good leadership and communication qualities.
- Service minded and able to manage customer complaints.
- Computer literate, especially with MS Office.
Our client offers a benefits package including; medical insurance, annual variable bonus and annual leave. Working days: 5 or 6 days per week, 8 hours/day (shift work).