Our client is one of the leading warehouse service providers in Thailand. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Customer Service Manager.
- Handle customer complaints and provide solutions in order to meet customer satisfaction
- Take care of 3 key job areas; customer service, proof of documents and site administration
- Provide help and assistance to make sure customer orders are handled properly
- Attend meetings with customers and related parties
- Build and retain customer relationships and ensure all customers and clients’ enquiries have been appropriately handled and followed up in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with the operations team on operational activities, issues resolution, process implementation and performance improvement.
- Male / female, Thai nationality, 30-40 years old
- Good command of written & spoken English
- Experience in warehouse & logistics management field
- Excellent understanding of customer service concepts
- A good leader with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized and hands-on person with great attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills and interaction with people at all levels
- Able to work on Saturday