This company is a global provider of silicones and advanced materials. The Company delivers science-based solutions, by linking custom technology platforms to opportunities for customers.
- Serving as prime contact for order related activities.
- Building and maintaining business relationships with customers through multiple communication channels.
- Working with associates within the department and across the organization to achieve optimal customer satisfaction.
- Inputting new order requests and managing modifications and cancellations for both manual and electronic order communications.
- Coordinating with plants to support on-time order shipment and managing order issues to assure that they are clear for shipment.
- Facilitating new business approvals and setting up and maintaining accurate customer records, contact information and customer specific requirements.
- Ensuring appropriate delegation of authority is documented and followed, performing all duties in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Facilitating actions between multiple departments to meet customers’ specific needs.
- Informing sales representatives of current customer activity and order statuses as appropriate.
- Working in partnership with the Credit Department and plants to ensure orders are invoiced and processed in a timely manner.
- Being responsible for keeping accurate customer addresses and contact information as well as keeping the customer specific requirements file updated.
- Communicating proactively with customers on requirements, order status, forecast, open complaints, etc. to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Cross-training and providing backup for other customer service team associates as required.
- Participating in both internal and external order management audits.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Should have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, international and multicultural environment.
- Must possess strong organization skills & be very detail oriented with the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Customer oriented mind set.
- Ability to work well with others to accomplish common goals.
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must be fluent in English & Mandarin.
- SAP experience is a plus.