Our client is a global leader in the coatings industry. They create value to their clients by investing in differentiated technologies and producing high-quality products. They deliver advanced coatings solutions with best-in-class appearance, performance, protection and sustainability to customers in more than 100 countries.
- Attending to all incoming and outgoing calls and other forms of contact from customers appropriately.
- Resolving queries and complaints from customer.
- Building customer relationships and serving as a liaison between sales personnel and customers to clarify orders, provide technical guidance, and facilitate accordingly.
- Checking stock when receiving orders from client.
- Male or female, aged between 22-28 years old.
- At least 2 years of customer service experience within the packaging or printing industries.
- Prior experience with Oracle or SAP programs.
- Good management skills and computer literate.
- Good command of English.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, supply chain, or a relevant discipline.
We invite qualified candidtes to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"