- Serve customers by providing product and service information and resolve product and service problems.
- Establish customer accounts.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Maintain price list
- Enter orders and check and coordinate with Supply Chain for products availability
- Arrange shipments and issue correct shipping documentation
- Follow up pending payments
- Support Sales Managers
- Supply various documentation to customers
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customers' complaints and determine the cause of the problems
- Degree in Marketing or other suitable discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in providing service to industrial customers
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Results-driven, accurate and open minded
- Experience with SAP (SD) is preferred.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary to Apply Now