Our client is a major manufacturer of specialty high-tech materials for silicone, quartz and ceramics markets with operations worldwide and is an industry leader in research and development. They now require a candidate to fill the position of Customer Service Officer.
- Provide administrative support to the sales team through efficient and accurate activities.
- Prepare bookings and maintain and follow orders, including pre-payments.
- Check contracts together with credit controller, logistics department and other relevant teams / departments according to company policies.
- Support and coordinate the sales process and progress of orders and check for pre‑payments, lead times and delivery of goods.
- Update and follow up on returned goods, replacement database and other relevant databases.
- Handle and investigate claims and take appropriate actions.
- Act as a contact for sales and collaborate with internal departments and service branches to expedite customer orders and ensure business runs smoothly.
- Respond to customer telephone queries and e-mails with respect to orders.
- Male or female, aged over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- At least 2 years of experience working in administration, preferably for an industrial product manufacturer or trading company.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Hardworking, honest, self-motivated and willing to learn.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards work.
- Able to work well under pressure and pay attention to details.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good in using MS Office (excellent with Excel).
Location: Phloen Chit, Bangkok
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via click "APPLY NOW"