Our client is a global commodities warehousing and logistics business. They are now looking for a pro-active and outstanding individual to join their team in the position of Customer Service Senior Executive.
- Maintain and file all records in accordance with company procedures.
- Communicate with the sales force and/or customers on orders received, corrections and order status
- Troubleshoot issues that arise
- Handle data & reporting management
- Process all freight claims from beginning to end
- Work as a liaison on behalf of customers, working with carrier partners and providing transparent communication throughout the entire freight claims process
- Ensure compliance by all parties by following all policies and regulations of customers, carriers, and industry standards.
- Process checks and ensure all parties are paid in a timely manner when a claim is resolved.
- Educate all parties in the case of a denied claim.
- Assist the sales team with quotations and client/product knowledge
- Report to the General Manager
- Female or male, aged 28 – 40 years old.
- Thai national only
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or related fields
- At least 2 years of experience in shipping line, freight forwarding, warehousing & logistics, import & export or trading company.
- Good with details and able to keep track of work tasks.
- Knowledge of customs formalities
- Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel
- Experiences with ERP such as Microsoft Dynamic is a plus
- Able to deal with different levels in an organization
- Working 5 days per week (Monday-Friday, 08.30-17.30).