Our client is an international leading manufacturer of chemistry product. It requires a well-organised person who is active, dynamic, hands-on and has a good personality to work with them in the position of Customer Service Team Lead.
- Lead a team of at least 2-3 Customer Service Representatives based in Thailand, ensuring day-to-day operations are carried out efficiently in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assign administrative & functional responsibilities of the respective product line Customer Service Representatives.
- Manage incoming shipments for responsible products.
- Being Center for process import / export license with DIW and FDA.
- Support Sales team with getting credit and insurance coverage.
- Oversee the daily operations of the Quote-to-Cash process.
- Set up Customer Service Standard Operating Procedures.
- Create a continuous improvement environment amongst team members, driving and implementing changes to bring about overall order efficiency and productivity gains.
- Interact with colleagues from Headquarters, Regional and local Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, Controlling & Accounts Receivables, Credit & Legal teams wherever applicable, to drive Continuous Improvement for the team.
- Set-up KPIs for the team and implement a review and monitoring system.
- Involve in the team members performance evaluation and calibration activities.
- Thai nationality, aged 32-40 years old.
- At least 5 years’ experience in MNC in Customer Service role.
- Familiar with export documentation e.g. Letter of Credit, Bill of Lading, Airway Bill, Export Letter of Credit orders, preparation of banking documents using Trade Services online banking system etc.
- Experienced in using SAP system and MS Office is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Financing, Credit Management and Global (Foreign) Trade Services will be advantageous.
- Knowledge in the chemical registration process with DIW is an advantage
- Good communication in English (writing and speaking)