Our client is a leading global telecommunication solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services, including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services and terminals. They now require a Customer Support Engineer (Solar Business).
- Supporting Solar customers by telephone or email.
- Troubleshooting and handling any commissioning problems.
- Interfacing with engineering partners to locate technical problems that may arise during the engineering and maintenance process.
- Providing remote maintenance support for customers and partners by addressing problems and technical queries in accordance with SLAs.
- Handling technical cases produced by an internal ticketing system and tracking progress until final resolution.
- Thai nationality
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical, electronic or network communications is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience in the solar energy industry is strongly preferred but new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge of Electrical & Electronic, Solar Inverter SUN2000 & Inverter applications.
- Knowledge of the National Electric Code is preferred.
- Good communication and customer service skills and the ability and desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Good spoken and written English while proficiency in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Contract 1 year (renewable) basis.