Our client is a leading Human Capital Management Solutions provider. They offer cutting-edge products and services, such as Human Resource Management Systems, Time Management Systems, Payroll Systems and Employee Self Service Solutions.
- Responding to customer issues, solving problems in a timely manner and meeting service expectations.
- Providing software support in the office and at client premises.
- Providing online support to clients via telephone and electronic media.
- Establishing good business relationships with customers.
- Assisting with the design and implementation of procedures concerning customer support programs.
- Preparing and processing all training and support documents and collaborating with the Post
- Development Team on associated standards and frameworks.
- Assuming responsibilities as delegated by Management.
- Recording, reporting and troubleshooting all software errors discovered and accelerating any unsolved issues to higher level.
- Maintaining and keeping track of all software maintenance agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Good communication skills in English (speaking and writing).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Work experience in the IT & Software Industry, preferably dealing with customers is preferred.
- New graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good technical knowledge of MS SQL 2012/2014 or Oracle 11g databases.
- Good knowledge of networking (TCP/IP), email and Internet technologies would be an added advantage.
- Age not over 30 years old.
- Thai nationality only.
- Good analytical skills and logical thinker.
- Able to communicate technical solutions to non-technical people.