Our client is a distributor and service provider of compressed air and gas compressors. They are the one of the world's leading companies, with sustainable productivity in a variety of industries, such as engineering, factories and the construction industry. The company is looking for professionals to effectively run internal processes to support their overall business plan. Among their open positions is the role of Customer Support Officer.
- Provide administrative support to the sales team through efficient and accurate administration activities.
- Prepare bookings and maintain and follow orders, including pre-payments.
- Check contracts together with credit controller, logistics department and other relevant teams / departments according to company policies.
- Support and coordinate the sales processes and progress of orders; check and push pre‑payments, lead times and delivery of goods.
- Update and follow up on returned goods, replacement databases and other relevant databases.
- Handle and investigate claims and take appropriate actions, including arranging the return of faulty or damaged items and following up on credit notes.
- Act as a contact for sales; collaborate with the group companies, internal departments and service branches (purchasing, project department, application centre, service and logistics, and power tool distribution) to expedite customer orders and make the business run smoothly.
- Support the salesman in sales administration work.
- Answer customer telephone queries and e-mail with respect to orders.
- Aged not over 34 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (new graduates are welcome).
- At least 2 years of experience working in administration for an industrial product manufacturer or trading company is preferred.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Hardworking, honest, self-motivated and willing to learn.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards work.
- Able to work well under pressure and pay attention to details.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good in MS Office (excellent with Excel).