Our client is a well-known import and export shipment service provider. They are urgently seeking a Customs Clearance Specialist who is capable of managing and solving any problems during the customs clearance process while minimizing customs duty costs.
- Responding to all general enquiries, in terms of customs and clearance, internally and externally.
- Liaising with parties at all levels to communicate clearance progress, activities and plans.
- Understanding customer needs and devising specific solutions to improve customs processes.
- Promoting customs regulatory interest and expanding customs knowledge to customers.
- Joining and supporting sales activities to provide a better understanding of Customs regulations and Law.
- Providing technical support and addressing queries related to customs and clearance.
- Coordinating and supporting overall customs clearance to the benefit of other functions.
- Promoting cross function support and communication in regulatory related areas of customs.
- Developing a Customer Partnership Program (CPP).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in customs and regulatory affairs.
- Aged between 32 and 40 years old.
- Good knowledge of customs processes and regulations.
- Good command of English, written and spoken.
- Computer literate.
- Customer oriented, strong business acumen and good advisory skills.
- Strong communication, negotiation and coordination skills.
- Flexible and able to be reached 24/7.
- Able to work at the Free Zone, Suvarnabhumi airport.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056