- Providing relevant market and strategic information to support the Sell-out Manager in building Sell-out related plans and calendars.
- Developing and proposing appropriate activity plans and targets for each outlet to achieve POS excellence, monthly Sell-out targets and high brand presence.
- Tracking and summarising retailer performance and providing market analysis.
- Ensuring accuracy of reporting by analysing statistics and sell-out data.
- Ensuring operations run smoothly, in the most efficient and productive way.
- Coordinating customer activities with in-store consultants and Trade Marketing.
- Thai male or female, age between 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in Trade Marketing or Sales.
- Good command of English.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Especially Excel).