Our client is a pioneering e-commerce business in Southeast Asia. They are encountering tremendous growth and are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join their team.
- Monitoring and controlling lead time pickup operations to achieve KPI targets.
- Reporting operations costs and pickup performance on a regular basis.
- Ensuring rider, routing and scanning operations operate without trouble and initiating preventive action to avoid complaints.
- Performing cause analysis of lost packages.
- Analysing data and information to discover improvement feasibility and foresee unpredictable situations.
- Creating problem solving methods to find the root cause.
- Managing and monitoring team performance.
- Managing the parameters and operations of audit findings and following-up as required.
- Planning pickup routes to maximise economic performance.
- Analysing data to discover quality issues, continuously improving each process and reducing return rates.
- Providing data to support a project to reduce lead time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computing, Engineering or related field.
- At least 2 years experience in aData Analyst role.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good English skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel), Pivot table and V-look up.
- Candidates who can start immediately are preferred.
- Dental Care
- Health Insurance
- Variable Bonus
- Annual Leave