Our customer is a Japanese multinational corporation in the automobile manufacturing industry. Headquartered in Japan, they offer a wide range of products including ECO cars. They are currently looking for a Dealer Development Manager to strengthen their sales team in order to support their fast-growing business.
- Recruit new qualified candidates and expand network in order to cover nationwide.
- Control the new showroom construction process together with suppliers and outsource companies to comply with company policies.
- Develop, evaluate and review dealer procedures and standards to improve and increase customer satisfaction standards.
- Set training for sales, sales manager and owners of dealers to achieve company targets.
- Develop a highly-effective distributor system and dealer network.
- Conduct business data analysis for management.
- Report to the General Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or above inany related field.
- At least 5 years of work experience in dealer development department or related field.
- Robust understanding of automotive dealers and other retail automotive industries.
- Excellent drafting skills and high commercial acumen.
- Well organized and a team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to manage multiple demands to meet and exceed expectations of the organization and stakeholders.
- Able to work independently and on own initiatives,while maintaining a positive team spirit.
- Hardworking and detail-oriented.
- Good command of English.
Our client provides a remuneration package including; basic salary, performance bonus, other fixed monthly allowances, medical insurance, provident fund and diligent allowance.