- Provide support to develop dealers' wholesales and retail performance in order to achieve the dealer's monthly sale target.
- Strongly emphasize on building-up a strong sales and marketing business plan for each dealer.
- Keep collect, update, analyze the market situation in local market about competitor movement. And also, propose feedback & solution options with PROs & CONs to management.
- Communicate the company’s campaigns and promotion plans to the dealers.
- Developing business plan, sales strategy and sales visit plan for dealers or Distributor across Thailand
- Able to maintain and create relationship with new and existing client.
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead successful sales teams.
- Build a solid & professional sales team in Thailand.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business (e.g. Business Management, Engineering or related field).
- Aftermarket sales experience.
- Having experience in Sales and/or Marketing more than 5 years
- Experience developing dealer network
- Excellent communicator, strategist & negotiation skills.
- Interpersonal and organization skills (high level)
- Communications skills.
- Possess a driving license and able to travel up-country.
- Very good spoken and written in English