- Being responsible for overall aspects of demand planning & supply chain functions for this food & beverage manufacturing company.
- Managing a wide-range of manufacturing processes; raw materials, production planning / production control, inventory control, delivery and distribution of finished products, both domestic & export markets.
- Monitoring demand planning, forecasting demand and analyzing inventory as well as troubleshooting issues that can affect supplies.
- Applying practices to respond to business challenges and help to advance organizational goals.
- Providing both strategic direction and daily tactical support for supply chain issues.
- Creating supply plans and monitoring sales forecasts to identify if having any effect on the supply chain
- Implementing waste reducing strategies and developing supply chain management procedures.
- Making material costs forecasts as well as minimizing shortage and keeping costs down.
- Negotiating prices and terms with suppliers, vendors and freight forwarders.
- Monitoring supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Managing, responding to and supporting customer requirements in order to ensure that products and services meet their highest satisfaction
- Male or female, aged 35- 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Logistics or related discipline.
- At least 10 years of experience in supply chain management roles in the food & beverage manufacturing industry.
- Excellent command of English
- Strong leadership & communication skills.
- Mature person with integrity and excellent management & interpersonal skills