Our client is a leading US manufacturer of personal computers,servers and backup devices. They employ more than 63,000 around the world, and are now seeking an assertive and experienced individual for the position of Deployment Engineer.
- Managing the maintenance, servicing and deployment of computer equipment.
- Ensuring that software and hardware components work properly and are available at all times.
- Supporting corporate IT systems.
- Sending daily reports on the status of system implementation.
- Liaising with supervisors and clients.
- Aged 23-30 years old, male or female.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or IT Technology.
- At least six months experience of servicing and deploying computer equipment.
- Good customer service skills.
- Familiar with the Windows operating system.
- Able to comprehend and follow verbal and written technical instructions and scripts.
- MCP, MCSE, CNE or Network+ certification is a plus.
- Fair to good English skills (speaking and writing).