Our client is the largest ethanol producer in Thailand. Due to their rapid growth, they are now looking for a suitable candidate to join their management team in the position of Deputy COO.
- Working in partnership with the COO, creating strategic plans and implementing new processes and approaches to achieve them.
- Developing a strategic plan to advance the company's mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth.
- Overseeing company operations to ensure production efficiency, quality, service standards and the cost-effective management of resources.
- Planning, developing and implementing strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the company.
- Identifying acquisition and merger opportunities and directing implementation activities.
- Approving company operational procedures, policies and standards.
- Reviewing activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revising objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
- Evaluating performance of executives for compliance with established policies and objectives of the company and contributions in attaining objectives.
- Representing the company at legislative sessions, committee meetings and at formal functions.
- Promoting the company to local, regional, national and international constituencies.
- Directing company planning and policy-making committees.
- Coordinating with the Finance Team and advising the COO and other key members of senior management regarding financial planning budgeting, investment priorities and cost management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any related field.
- At least 10 distinguished years in a senior management position.
- Highly intelligent, advanced/MBA degree from a leading university is preferable.
- Having an industrial work experience background.
- Skills in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
- Having experience in formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Able to develop financial plans and manage resources.
- Demonstrated abilities in building and maintaining relationships with a wide array of people – junior and senior, for-profits and nonprofits, and from diverse backgrounds.
- Having superior management skills, and the ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
- Fluent in English and process excellent communication skills