Our client provides construction services. The company is now looking for a suitably experienced person to join them in the position of Deputy Construction Manager.
- Analysing method statements for the construction process.
- Handling top & down construction methods.
- Preparing detail of form work and installation processes.
- Calculating and checking any temporary work and form work design.
- Designing solutions to solve on-site construction problems.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Training, supervising and developing subordinates.
- Male, 30 - 40 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor of Civil, Structural, Geotechnical Engineering or a related qualification.
- Minimum 5 years experience in project management.
- Knowledge of method, equipment, form works and cycle work.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Training and development skills.
- Computer literate.
- Experience of AutoCAD and structural analysis programming computer software.