- Using AutoCAD to design building structures.
- Analyzing method statements for the construction process.
- Handling top-down construction methods.
- Preparing details of formwork and installation processes.
- Calculating and checking any temporary work and formwork designs.
- Designing solutions to solve onsite construction problems.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Training, supervising and developing subordinates.
- Male, 30 - 40 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor degree in Civil, Structural, or Geotechnical Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management.
- Computer literate (AutoCAD).
- Knowledge of methods, equipment, formwork and cycle work.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Training and development skills.