The successful candidate will report to the Research and Development Manager (Thai) and will be responsible for the following key functions;
- Searching fashion trend, concept, and preparing a storyboard.
- Preparing design and sketch design.
- Making mock-up or prototype sample.
- Managing the presentation of new project.
- Providing new material, example fabric, lace and accessories.
- Preparing the report for new development material.
- Coordinating with purchasing department to provide material.
- Participating in fitting test.
- Coordinating with sample line.
- Other task assign by a commander.
- Bachelor Degree in related field.
- At least 5 years in Garment/Textile business.
- Be able to use Gerber or Lectra system.
- Cognition in underwear sewing process, pattern making, and material & accessories.
- Be able to use Corel Desinger, Adobe IIIustrator or Photoshop program.
- Be able to work in aboard for dealing with suppliers and other business trips.
- Good command in English. (be able to meeting and presenting in English)
Our client provides excellent benefits including a variable bonus, group insurance, a five day working week, and other.