The Digital Marketing Manager will report to the Vice President and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Planning and executing all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Designing, building and maintaining the company’s social media presence.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against associated goals (KPIs).
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies.
- Planning, executing and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experiences across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Implementing conversion points and optimizing user funnels.
- Collaborating with various agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluating emerging technologies. Providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Male, aged between 33 – 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Marketing, Mass-Communication or any other related field.
- 10 years working experience in marketing and has to be a creative thinker.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Can manage at least 15 staff in a Marketing team.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Good English and computer skills (Excel and Powerpoint).
- Having knowledge or an interest in car racing or modified cars will be a plus.
Our client offers a benefits package including an annual bonus, a provident fund, medical insurance, and, the opportunity to join a large international company.