Our client is a well-known international non-profit organization. The main purpose of our client’s organization is to help wildlife everywhere in the world. Due to their current expansion, they are now seeking a well-organized and highly motivated candidate for the position of Digital Marketing Officer.
- Producing regular reports evaluating the effectiveness of digital marketing channels and communications both nationally and internationally and making recommendations for improvement as appropriate to the Marketing Manager
- Creating and writing exciting, punchy content suitable for social media/website/direct marketing, including content editing.
- Overseeing direct marketing campaigns, including producing, writing and distributing the organisation’s newsletters and others
- Supporting other marketing activities on an ad-hoc basis as assigned by the Marketing Manager
- Male or female and at least 25 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Good in using Microsoft Office and Photoshop.
- Good in English communication.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"