Our client is an online advertising network business. The company now requires a well-organised, motivated and very fast learning person with leadership skills for the position of Digital Media Manager.
- Working in researching and analyzing competitors’ spending for planning purpose.
- Creating media plans and reports, including objectives, strategies, suggestions, recommendation and all backup materials.
- Identifying the consumer insight opportunities and analyzing target media behavior for planning purposes.
- Buying digital media via programmatic platforms and digital media networks, such as Google Display Networks, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Video Ad Networks, Gmail Sponsored Promotions and mobile advertising platforms.
- Managing and leading digital media staff.
- Marketing and presenting digital strategies to diverse audiences.
- Working with internal teams in order to generate ideas to launch the campaign.
- Controlling the quality of media recommendations to ensure media concepts and projects.
- Monitoring the plan implementation and evaluating the media plan effectiveness.
- Thai nationality, aged 30 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Communication Arts, Advertising, Marketing or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in digital media.
- At least 3 years’ experience in digital media management for an advertising network business.
- Energetic with a good personality and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Good command of English.