- Being responsible for business development efforts toward the customers in major Japanese OEM and their suppliers in the Automotive Logistics industry.
- Ensuring consistent, long-term profitable business growth, rapid resolution of commercial issues and excellent customer relationships.
- Leading new business pursuit activities andsecuring existing business with Japanese OEM and their suppliers.
- Leading pricing negotiations for new service quotations and scope changes and driving business expansion.
- Being the primary interface with Japanese OEM customers on all commercial issues, including operational issues as required.
- Supporting annual sales planning activities, creating pipeline for each OEM and reviewing sales plan with top management.
- Monitoring regional competitive landscape and advising of risks and opportunities.
- Leading annual productivity internally and negotiations with customers.
- Monitoring regional accounts receivable and following up on over-due accounts.
- Tracking customer reimbursements and ensuring timely invoicing.
- Studying capacity of Japanese OEM customers, aligning internal strategy and proposing solutions to the customers.
- Driving and proposing innovative solutions to the customers for customer cost improvements.
- Supporting the annual strategic plan preparation with sales and market data.
- Helping to coordinate marketing efforts, tech shows and customer events.
- Japanese national only
- Male or female, aged over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a discipline of Engineering, Logistics or a related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in technical and account management within the automotive industry.
- Persuasive individual with motivating skill
- Good in English communication
- Able to travel to key industries such as located in the Eastern Seaboard, Chonburi and Ayutthaya.
Our client provides a remuneration package including; basic salary, medical insurance, provident fund and performance bonus.