Our client’s company has diverse business operations relating to oil & gas, energy, shipping and infrastructure assets in Thailand and overseas countries. The company is now seeking a candidate to join in the position of Director of Corporate Finance & Treasury
- Reporting to the CFO in order to be a partner with senior managements and the operational teams in all business units to efficiently manage capital structure of the Company and its subsidiaries.
- Leading all corporate financial functions so that financial transactions, policies, and procedures meet the organisation's short and long-term business objectives and are conducted in accordance with regulations, accounting principles, and standards.
- Leading, directing and controlling the corporate capital and funding strategies. Activities include: financing with debt, financing with capital, cash management and investment to ensure the corporate capital, funding and investment support the achievement of strategies.
- Establishing policies and guidelines to provide in-depth analysis and recommendation to the Board and CEO on the corporate financial and capital structure
- Ensuring the optimization of corporate financial resources at optimization level.
- Developing strategic financial plan for corporate level in alignment with corporate long-term plan and short-term financial requirement.
- Communicating direction, business strategy, and the implementation plan to the Group Finance team in order to ensure the achievement of the assigned target.
- Estimating and managing budgets both for CAPEX and OPEX according to the strategic plan in order to adequately support the implementation of the plan, as well as controlling the expenses within budgets.
- Providing advice & suggestion to the team on the implementation plan and corrective action guideline in alignment with the business strategies.
- Preparing designated management report for relevent management in order to ensure the adequacy of management information feedback on business performance.
- Developing and maintain relationships with shareholders, Stock Exchange of Thailand, Stock Exchange Commission, Bank and Financial Institutes and related strategic partners to enhance the corporate financial strategy implementation.
- Identifying KPIs, assign responsibility and allocate work targets to the team of Group Strategy in order to manage their performance and achievements.
- Coaching and advice Strategy team on target achievement and provide consultation on issues that require solutions in order to support the team to achieve target.
- Male / Female, Thai National, aged 38 – 45.
- Degree specialization in Finance or in similar discipline would be plus.
- Strong financial models skills, understand how operations and business success are affected by finance best practices.
- Minimum 15-20 years’ experiences in financial, treasury and investment management, with at least 10 years in a management level.
- Comprehensive understanding in diversified business strategies particularly in financial and investment aspects, etc.
- Hands on and possess strategic thinking, people management, commercial mind, and work well in cross-cultural environments.
- The individuals in fast paced environments can make decision quickly.
- Good human relations, negotiation are presentation skill.
- Good command in spoken and written English and Thai is necessary as well as excellent communication skills.