Our client operates an entertainment theme park and is part of one of Thailand’s largest group of companies. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate for the position of Director of Finance and Accounting.
- Setting up and implementing appropriate operating procedures to ensure effective and accurate control of the relevant accounting and finance aspects.
- Managing organizational cash flow and budget forecasting.
- Ensuring financial reports, budgets, forecasts and other information are accurately compiled and submitted within a specified time.
- Handling supportive documents and ensuring the procedures are effectively supporting the accounting system.
- Identifying variances and making appropriate recommendations for improvements.
- Leading the annual internal audit process and liaising with external auditors.
- Analyzing and presenting financial reports to the Managing Director and management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in finance and accounting.
- Experience in retail and the hospitality services industry is preferable.
- Highly motivated, proactive, dynamic, independent and highly committed.
- Very good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong leadership skills, attention to detail, able to multi task and work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills.