Our client is a leading food and beverage manufacturer in Thailand. The company is now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of OEM Business Director to be responsible for the OEM Business Department (Domestic & International Markets).
- Leading, managing and being responsible for overall aspects of the OEM Business Unit for both international and domestic markets (70:30 split).
- Initiating key account management and sales strategies to maintain and increase sales volume in the international and domestic markets.
- Preparing and executing long-term and short-term plans in line with OEM business direction.
- Controlling P&L of the OEM Department, budget forecasting, business expansion, team performance, etc.
- Expanding the customer base and new business opportunities.
- Establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with major clients and merchandisers.
- Monitoring client orders and product specifications, and overseeing team cooperation with internal departments and external parties, including production, R&D, logistics, external suppliers and others.
- Ensuring that the client orders and product specifications are correct and delivered on time.
- Overseeing and managing trade sales and marketing promotions.
- Monitoring, managing, responding to and supporting customer requirements in order to ensure that products and services meet their highest satisfaction.
- Overseeing and dealing with customer complaints and finding ways to fix their problems.
- Leading and monitoring OEM team members by providing training, guidance and suggestions to the team members in order to drive team performance in terms of revenues and strong relationships with clients.
- Reporting directly to the CEO and the Board of Directors.
- Participating in domestic and international exhibitions.
- Male or female, age 38 – 48 years old, with a pleasant personality.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Business Management, Food Science, Food Production or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in food & beverage OEM brand / domestic sales management.
- Must have experience in the food & beverage industry and possess some technical knowledge of beverage products.
- Experience or knowledge of production planning is preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Computer proficient.
- Possess good skills in market analysis and business development in food and beverage.
- Mature, with excellent management and communication skills.
- Good level of initiative, strategic thinking and business sense.
- Possessing leadership & people management skills, proactive, service minded, fast responding and a good problem solver.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056