Our client is a leader in the manufacturing and selling of hand-crafted jewelry. This ambitious forward-thinking company is now looking to bring in new senior talent to help drive the sourcing and procurement of its materials as they continue to evolve in South East Asia.
- To lead group procurement to source the highest quality of materials at the best price.
- The strategic sourcing and purchasing of specific materials and services; such as recycled silver, chains and findings, rings and wires, accessories, eco-packaging, non-cadmium electroforming gold, jewellery tools and equipment.
- Negotiate the costs of silver, gold, stones and non-stones.
- The consolidation of volumes at a group level.
- The analysis of costs and add value to the supply chain.
- Reduce group stock levels.
- Negotiate agreements, build contracts and implement procurement strategies.
- Maintain a strong focus on ethical and ecological practices and products.
- An expatriate or internationally-minded Thai candidate with a bachelor’s degree preferably in engineering or a business management related field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in sourcing and procurement of jewelry goods. Closely related experience from a fashion field would be considered.
- The successful candidate will be very hands-on, possess good communication skills and be able to work well with customers and other internal functions.
- Very good English skills are essential for this position.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salaryvia APPLY NOW