Our client is a leading food & beverage manufacturer in Thailand. The company is now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Supply Chain Director.
- Being responsible for all aspects of Supply Chain management.
- Managing a wide range of manufacturing elements; raw materials, production planning, production control, warehousing, inventory control and delivery and distribution of finished products (domestic and export market).
- Planning and forecasting demand and analyzing inventory.
- Troubleshooting issues that can affect supplies.
- Applying practices to respond to business challenges and help to advance organizational goals.
- Providing strategic direction and daily tactical support for supply chain issues.
- Creating supply plans, monitoring sales forecasts to identify any effect on the supply chain
- Implementing waste reducing strategies and developing supply chain management procedures.
- Developing material costs forecasts as well as minimizing shortages and keeping costs down.
- Improving productivity, quality and efficiency of operations.
- Negotiating prices and terms with suppliers, vendors and freight forwarders.
- Monitoring supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Managing, responding to and supporting customer requirements in order to ensure products and services meet with their highest satisfaction.
- Male or female, age 38- 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Logistics or related fields.
- At least 10 years experience of Supply Chain Management in the food & beverage manufacturing industry.
- Excellent command of English.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Mature personality with excellent interpersonal skills.